We stand behind every product we make! The MIZSEI Micro-Bubble Showerhead includes a limited lifetime warranty for the original purchaser. Any damage to genuine MIZSEI parts is covered by full replacement or repair. The warranty excludes any damages caused by product misuse or installation errors. If your showerhead breaks or is not working properly, contact us at email@example.com, and we will assist you immediately.
Our warehouse in California.
MIZSEI Micro-bubble Showerheads are made out of chrome-plated ABS resin. Every manufacturing process takes place in our Japanese factories to ensure immaculate cleanliness and safety. Each part of the product is designed IN-HOUSE to allow for superior quality.
GPM (Gallons Per Minute) depends on the water pressure setting in your home. When the water pressure is set in between 14.5 Psi (0.1MPa) and 72.5 Psi (0.5MPa): The GPM for Shower Mode will range from 1.98GPM(7.52L/min) to 3.59GPM(13.6L/min). The GPM for Mist Mode at these pressures will range from 0.91GPM(3.48L/min) to 1.40GPM(5.3L/min).
Maximum Working Pressure: 0.5MPa Maximum Operating Temperature:140 ℉/60℃
The MIZSEI Showerhead is easy to set up. Simply remove your existing showerhead and replace it with MIZSEI. No drills, plumbers, or bathroom reconstruction needed!
- Remove existing a wall-mount showerhead -Screw on the bracket to the pipe
- Attach the hose and the shower head.
Yes, as long as it is a standard U.S. size.
Micro-bubbles are tiny air-filled bubbles measuring less than 50 microns (.002”) and are generated by our advanced water-flow system. Since the size of our micro-bubbles is smaller than your pores, they can gently penetrate your skin for deep cleansing.
Mizsei Showerheads generate microbubbles that are smaller than your pores (less than 50 microns.) They also have a slight negative charge. This attracts positively charged molecules of sebum and other organic matter such as dirt, yeast and bacteria. The positively charged matter adheres to the negatively charged microbubbles, and is subsequently washed away. This allows for your skin to regenerate its natural oils for a healthy, smooth and balanced texture.
- Disconnect the showerhead from the hose.
- Soak the showerhead in hot water with baking soda and wait for 1-3 hours. (Mix 4 Cups of hot water with 1 TBSP of baking soda)
- Put the showerhead back onto the hose, and rinse out the remaining baking soda inside the showerhead.
- Gently rinse the surface of the showerhead with your hands.
- Use a cleaning brush to gently scrub the surface and remove build-up. *Toothbrush is recommended.
- Rinse the entire showerhead, and you're all set!
Still more questions or concerns?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!