What’s the difference between the new model and the oldermodel?
- Shower Mode: While the water volume remains the same, the water pressure increases by 30%.
- Mist Mode: The mist nozzles have been slightly enlarged, resulting in a 40% increase in water volume and an 80% increase in water pressure.
- Mist Mode: The number of microbubbles has increased from 96 million to 150 million.
- Compliant with CA Energy Commission and state regulations. Equipped with a flow restrictor that can achieve a water flow of 1.8 GPM. It can be removed according to preference.
Our winning features
- Microbubbles ⅓ of the size of your pores allow for deeper cleaning.
- 920 million microbubbles per minute. (increased for mist mode!)
- Covers 60% more surface area than standard showerheads.
- 2 Spray Modes - Standard / Mist (microbubbles produced in both)
- Easy, tool-free installation